Teacher of Business Studies
Required September 2021
Are you an exceptional and inspiring Teacher of Business Studies looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? We are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher who is a passionate advocate for their subject.
Our Business Department vision is to provide skills and understanding of the real world of business so that students feel equipped to take on the challenges of university, employment or entrepreneurship. By the end of Year 13, students should have gained confidence and a can do attitude that will show resilience and respect for others and the environment around them; be able to find things out for themselves and make balanced judgements.
The ideal candidate will be one who:
- Genuinely enjoys teaching and is keen to develop his/her practice;
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons;
- Prizes academic excellence and has the determination needed to ensure that his/her lessons are a model of achievement and good practice;
- Has a burning passion which will communicate itself to others and inspire them;
- Is committed to helping the development of a curriculum which will be exciting, innovative and alive;
- Loves working with young people and takes pride and delight in their development and achievement.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and safety of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications to be received: Monday 12th April 2021 by 8am