Required for September 2021
Permanent, full-time, term-time
Park View School is seeking to employ a confident and professional individual with the ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their very best, supporting them to be happy and successful learners who are proud to be members of our school community.
The Learning Resource and Literacy Co-ordinator for Upper School will play a pivotal role in the success of the school’s literacy plan by promoting the development of literacy skills, managing a vibrant Learning Resource Centre and working closely with small groups of students to develop their literacy skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Have values that match that of the school’s: excellence, integrity, pride, compassion, open-mindedness, kindness, and participation for all;
- Be passionate about the development of our fantastic students, and have their best interests at the heart of their practice;
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with all students, regardless of their background;
- Demonstrate analytical thinking to improve the quality of students’ learning through the effective utilisation of resources;
- Maintain a welcoming, supportive atmosphere conducive to positive learning and literacy experiences, ensuring the welfare of students.
Please find attached additional information about the role:
Application is via Google Form which you can access here.
Our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Monitoring form can be accessed here
Deadline for completed applications to be received: Wednesday 7th July 8am